Thursday, June 10, 2010

View From My Deck

It was so nice when I left the house last night after continuing to paint. Sunset and the sky in general is just beautiful out there!  I took a wander around my yard and found pretty little spots here and there.
I'm growing more comfortable with every day that I go out to paint at the new house.  I'm getting used to the sounds, though whenever my tenants move, it sounds like they're in my part of the house and I think someone is there.  Thankfully Sadie is my personal alarm and if she doesn't bark like a maniac, I don't really have to worry.
I'm taking tonight off.  7 full days of painting and 3 days of painting after working 8 to 5 has caught up with me.  I shut my alarm off this morning while still asleep and woke up after 6:00, only because one of the cats knocked something over.

I'll be happy when the painting is done and I can move in.  No more of this back and forth stuff!

No comments: