Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ch...ch...ch...changes

It’s official.  I have changed my address on every piece of identification necessary.  After having the same permanent address for my entire life, it is officially changed…and I haven’t even moved out to the house yet!  My mail, my driver’s license, my insurances, my bank, every credit card/magazine/catalogue (I think…need to double check those!)

It feels weird…the house still gives me anxiety, especially when I start thinking about how I’m going to afford everything.  Upon doing the bills this morning, I realized that my paycheck is nearly spent and I haven’t even bought groceries, pet food or gas…or gotten the light bill!  I still have to look into an oil dealer (having an oil fired hot water heater has its advantages and disadvantages, esp. when you need oil year round and can’t put it off until fall, like with the pellets for the stove!).

Yeah, so I’m panicking a little. I know I need to relax and let the panic go; keep repeating that the money will be there when I need it…for everything: bills, oil, pellets, food, gas…everything.  As Florence Scovel Shinn wrote, "Demonstrations often come at the eleventh hour, because man then lets go, that is, stops reasoning, and Infinite Intelligence has a chance to work."

No comments: