Monday, July 5, 2010

Ahhhh....summer

I slept so well last night! It was peaceful, it was quiet…I was comfortable; even the cats slept in this morning!  It was awesome!

The only not-so-awesome thing was that it was muggy as hell and it was only 6 AM.  Walking Sadie, I felt like I couldn’t breathe!  I heard that today was going to be hotter than yesterday.  Ugh!  So much for unpacking – the upstairs gets so hot, I’ll be pouring sweat within ten minutes! 

Maybe I’ll suck it up and just head back to the Lake today.  I should have just stayed the night.  Oh well, the sun is out now and I’m guessing the temperature is just going to start climbing.  I need to clear a space in the sewing room, so the cable guy can get to the outlets (which are covered by boxes) tomorrow.  I guess I better go do that now before I can’t breathe upstairs!

No comments: