Saturday, October 6, 2012

Paying My Dues To The Dirt


This song has been my "go to" song for motivation lately.  It never ceases to get me singing and moving! Its been the first song on when I take a shower and then again when I leave work for home.

Today, it was going through my head as I was literally paying my dues to the dirt and weeding my garden with the help of my 9 piece McNuggets (the chickens), who thought ripping out weeds was awesome! The fact that they were actually allowed in the garden again was the best gift I could have given them today. Not only did they get a buffet of bugs and worms, they also got to munch the last of the tomatoes that were going by.  

Speaking of which, I have to go shut their door for the night!  Oops - a bit late on my part.

And off I go!

No comments: