Saturday, September 22, 2012

Heading to Common Ground

<p>The <a href="http://www.mofga.org/theFair">Common Ground Fair</a> in Unity, Maine started yesterday. And while I thought I was going to have to miss it, again, my weekend plans changed and I will be Unity bound in two hours! </p>
<p>This will be my first time going for a couple of years. I've missed it! Though with the resurgence in farming and homesteading, its going to be packed! Hence getting&nbsp; there early, as the gates open.</p>
<p>I joined MOFGA this year, but haven't had a chance to take advantage of my membership, just because I've been doing things around the house and the cost of classes hasn't been in the budget. </p>
<p>But today will be about amazing day. The trees have just started changing, the scent of Autumn is in the air and its supposed to be in the low 70's! I can't wait!</p>

No comments: