Saturday, May 29, 2010

Paint + Painting Supplies = lots of $$$$ = :^( wallet

I think I sold my soul to the Home Depot for basement paint and painting supplies.  I haven't even bought the paint for the rooms yet.  Good lord, but my budget is gasping already!  And I still have to take the dog to the vet next Thursday for her annual appointment and update on shots...ugh!


I woke up at about 2:30 am after having anxiety dreams...is that normal for a first time homebuyer?  Am I having a touch of buyers remorse?  I couldn't get back to sleep until after 4:00 am.  Thinking about it now, I'm okay.  I think I was just experiencing a momentary sense of panic in the middle of the night.  I was comparing it to a marriage.  For better or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, through good times and bad, I am now committed to this house until that mortgage is paid. 


Lets hope for more good times than bad!

No comments: