Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Are You Sure It's Already November?

It just dawned on me, as I sit before a crackling stove, thinking about how peaceful and quiet my walk with the dog was in the crisp cold this morning...it's November! And Election Day to boot! Smartly, I already voted (whoo hoo absentee ballots!!). But what really dawned on me was that its almost Christmas and I haven't started a single homemade gift. I have all these ideas in my head for gifts and decorations, plus I promised needle punch cases to my mother and aunt...only I haven't even pulled out fabric for them! And I slapped mine together without bothering to write down how I did it, so now I have to remember the process.

I guess my taking my birthday (next Friday) off was a really good idea. It will give me two three day weekends in a row to get the creative juices flowing...and give me time to go buy more wool felt!

(p.s. I've named the Minorcas Frida & Diego...he just looks like a Diego.)

No comments: